Chanderkhani is located at an elevation of 3660 meters in the range of nearby Pir Panjal. This will start from Trek Nagar to Rumsu village by taxi and then through the beautiful jungle path will increase the legs. First, after leaving “Rumsu” we arrive at Stelling Meadows in an hour. It is a beautiful slope of sloping place and it is still light climbing. A normal 3/4 hour walk from stellar will reach us near Chanderakhani. Where you see snowy peaks like Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Kinnar Kailash and Parvati Valley from the top. This is a holy place for the local people and for the variety of herbaceous herbs. This is a semi-moon shaped moon, hence its name. After June there will be a little snow on the ground, and the curved ridge increases to the top rising and the bara-banagal, the panoramic mountain range has panoramas of all feet.
10:00 Am at Manali Mall
1. Cancellation Fee 25% of total cost before departure of 30 days or more per person.
2. Departure 29-25 days before 50% of the total cost.
3. 100% of the total cost when the departure is less than 20 days ago.
1. There is/are nearly 54 direct bus(es) plying between New Delhi to Manali. The minimum time a bus takes to reach Manali from New Delhi is 12h 30m. The cheapest way to reach Manali from New Delhi takes you 14h 08m, which is to take train with train number 04070 from New Delhi to Ambala Cantt then take State Transport Bus from Ambala Cantt to Manali.
2. The fastest way to reach Manali from New Delhi takes you 9h 25m, which is to take Flight from New Delhi to Chandigarh then take HRTC Buses from Chandigarh to Manali.
Get down at 15 mile (12 km before Manali and 23 km after Kullu) from bus. We will pick you at Manali. One can reach to base camp . There will be fresh and breakfast in the base camp. All the trekkers will have to go through the registration process. Lunch will take place at 1 pm. and we will go for a acclimatiza-tion walk . Overnight stay at camp .
After breakfast, after 2 hours of drive, we go to “Rumsu” and then increase the legs through the beautiful forest path. After leaving the first Rumsu , we arrive at Staling Meadows in an hour. It is a beautiful meadow and many types of trees. It takes 3/4 hours to reach “Naya Tapru” and the path will be a little climbing, that is also a slope area but will remain camped at a pleasant place. The campfire will stay in the night.
After breakfast and lunch, you will depart for “Chaklani”. Normal 3/4 hours walk from stellar will reach Chaklani. Today’s path will be surrounded by many types of trees such as Silber Birch, Cedar, Pine, Rhodendrone Etc , it is one of the most beautiful places. Your camp will be here tonight in the little Mead-ows.
After breakfast and lunch at 7 a.m. you will be going for “Nagruni”. The usual 2 hour walk from Stel-lar will reach Chandrkhani Topi. You can see snow-covered surfaces from the top, Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Kinnar Kailash and Parvati Valley, it is a holy place for local people and for herbs of different types of herbs. Here is a good and straight forward route for ” Nagruni “, this beautiful Meadows, stay in the camp at night
At 7 a.m. after breakfast and lunch, you are going for “Malana village”. Normal 5/6 hours walk from stellar will reach the village of Malana. This halfway will be downhill and there will be some climb. Tonight will stay in the village of Malana.
At 7/8 a.m. after breakfast you will drive for Kasol after 2 hours, we will leave you on kasol Bus Stand. Your journey ends here.