Hallan village is located at an altitude of 2200 meters in Himalaya, at Hallan village, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and cedar forests in the Kullu valley of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is one of the best places to spend some peace. The temple of “Vasuki Nag”, which has been constructed with very beautiful ” Kashat-Kala ” is one of the main attributes of this temple that whatever demands are made here, it is completed for the devotees. The area is similar to “Mayapuri Kashi” and is attractive and exciting for tourists, from here you can see the beautiful and beautiful views of “Chandrakhani Pass”, which is best for tourists, solo, beginners . Tourists and pilgrims do not get frustrated by coming here.
10:00 Am at Manali Mall
1. Cancellation Fee 25% of total cost before departure of 30 days or more per person.
2. Departure 29-25 days before 50% of the total cost.
3. 100% of the total cost when the departure is less than 20 days ago.
1. There is/are nearly 54 direct bus(es) plying between New Delhi to Manali. The minimum time a bus takes to reach Manali from New Delhi is 12h 30m. The cheapest way to reach Manali from New Delhi takes you 14h 08m, which is to take train with train number 04070 from New Delhi to Ambala Cantt then take State Transport Bus from Ambala Cantt to Manali.
2. The fastest way to reach Manali from New Delhi takes you 9h 25m, which is to take Flight from New Delhi to Chandigarh then take HRTC Buses from Chandigarh to Manali.
Get down at 15 mile (12 km before Manali and 23 km after Kullu) from bus. We will pick you at Manali. One can reach to base camp . There will be fresh and breakfast in the base camp. All the trekkers will have to go through the registration process. Lunch will take place at 1 pm. and we will go for a acclimatiza-tion walk . Overnight stay at camp .
Day starts at 6 o’clock, participants will have to go through a warm up session. After breakfast, you will be taken for adventurous activities like Rappelling, River Crossing etc. During the adventure activities, our team will focus on issues of fear and risk management, after which a group will be discussed.
come to play – paragliding is a famous activity to do this. Beauti-ful afternoon trip to the Solong Valley (a rope way can enjoy them and Paragliding will be your personal pay) and then come back to the campsite camp will be in the camp today.
The next day the group will be taken for a high altitude travel ke for the Hallan Valley (2270 M). This group will be presented back for the art of art, tourism and mountaineering skills and camping. There will be field cooking, etc. under the guidance of trainers. Stay in camp at night.
After breakfast, all the participants will be immediately taken by the Sumo for the rafting point at Kullu (Pirdi on their Personal Pay rafting). You will also take 2/3 hours for this too. After rafting patch a 14 km you will return to the base camp. Tonight you will be in the camp.
After Brek Fast, all the participants immediately drove to see Manali site: Manali Monterey, Manali Market Visit, Washist Temple, Hot Water Spring and etc. and you will be droped in Manali bus stand.